Food Services Grease Trap
How are grease traps cleaned and Fat Oil Grease (FOG) recycled?
Quest Recycling offers a nationwide grease trap management program designed to minimize maintenance costs and maximize recycling of the grease into reusable products. The program leverages Quest's network of pre-approved and licensed collection and recycling companies, which allows clients to take advantage of regional marketplace dynamics while benefiting from Quest's single point of contact for all your service needs.
The Quest Recycling grease trap management program can help companies by:
Minimizing Grease Trap Service Costs
- One company to service all locations of grease traps across North America
- One invoice per month
Simplifying Maintenance Budget
- Flat fee per indoor grease trap
- All inclusive charge per gallon for outside grease trap
- Emergency fee for emergency service
Maximizing Grease Traps Operation
- Thorough grease trap cleaning and grease waste disposal
- Service frequency based on each location's requirements
- Line jetting, as needed, to remove clogs and FOG buildup
- Emergency service available 24/7/365
Maximizing Environmental Protection
- Service frequency to comply with regulations
- Prevent FOG from reaching local water source
- Maximize grease recycling into reusable products
Relying On Quest Recycling's Dedicated Customer Support
- Dedicated account manager to tailor the program requirements/needs
- 24/7/365 phone support
- Online access to manifest for every grease trap cleaning
- Contact Quest today to learn more about the Quest Recycling grease trap program available across all 50 states.
Contact us if interested.
Click here for more information